Board of Directors ..
Georgina M. Sitar
1521 Punahou Street, Apt. 402
Honolulu, HI 96822
- Assisted Forensic Anthropologists in the field with transit operation, site boundary determination, excavation, and documentation of the site.
- Received, examined, documented, and shipped human remains at theater mortuary in Kuwait.
- Assisted in survey and excavation during 5 week field school and during 10-day rotations as crew member.
- Cleaned, bagged and labeled various types of artifacts, assisted in cataloging collections
- Assisted in sorting and marking faunal material for comparative collection.
- Assisted in maintaining computerized inventory of photos and slides.
- Inspected, tested, adjusted, and repaired electronic equipment using hand-tools and test equipment.
- Conducted radiographic, penatrant, ultrasonic, and magnetic particle tests on metal parts to determine if part meets nondestructive specification.
- Assisted in calibrating, maintaining and issuing field gas survey instrumentation.
- Maintained and ordered supplies for each mission based on team and mission requirements.
- Maintained records of repairs, calibrations and tests using paper files and specialized computer programs.
- Organized and maintained inventory of lab equipment, including ordering equipment and supplies, and monitored items requiring calibration and turned items into proper facilities when calibration was due.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office on PC clones.
- Performed general office duties such as filing, answering multi-line phones, faxing, copying, mass mailing and shipping.
- Disposed of hazardous medical waste.
- President of Sacramento Anthropological Society, 2000-2001
- 2005 - Present ..... Laboratory Administrative Assistant ..... JPAC-CIL, Hickam AFB, HI
- 2003 - 2005 ..... Search and Recovery Team Member ..... JPAC, Hickam AFB, HI
- 2002 - 2003 ..... Mortuary Affairs Specialist ..... U.S. Army, Ft. Lee, VA
- 23 March-7 June ..... Deployed, TMEP, Camp Doha, Kuwait
- 2001 - 2002 ..... Archeological Field and Lab Tech ..... Albion Environmental, Inc. - Crew Member
- 2000 - 2001 ..... Archeological Field and Lab Tech .....Archaeological Research Center - Crew Member
- 1998 - 2000 ..... Student Assistant ..... CA Dept. of Justice
..... Bureau of Toxicology
..... Electronics Support Section
- 1997 - 1998 ..... Student Assistant, Field Shop ..... CA Integrated Waste Management Board
- 1997 - 1998 ..... Non-Destructive Inspection Specialist ..... United States Air Force Reserves
- 1993 - 1997 ..... F-16 Avionics Specialist ..... United States Air Force
- Currently enrolled in a Masterís of Forensic Science at National University
- B.A. in Anthropology - California State University, Sacramento, May 2001
- A.A. in General Education - University of Maryland, Asian Division, August 1995
- Attended intensive 5 week archaeological field school conducted by CSUS and ARC in 1999.