Board of Directors ..
Education .. Bachelor of Arts, Psychology/Elementary Education Certificate Program
Lisa P. Lazarus
2160 Madison Avenue, Suite MD
New York, NY 10037
September 1997 - May 2001
- Conneticut College, London, CT
- Deans List, Community Service Award
- Behavior/ Classroom Management
- Student Motivation
- Student Assessment
- Cooperative Learning
- Character Development
- Differential Instruction
July 10, 2006 - Present ..... Score!, Educational Center ..... New York, NY
- Assistant Director
- Provide tutorial services for students ages 4- 16
- Manage Member Services and Member Timeline
- Sales and Marketing of Advantage Program and other Score! features and benefits.
July 2004 - July 2006 ..... Prep for Prep ..... New York, NY
- Post-Placement Counselor, Boarding School
- Confer with school officials, deans, advisors, and other knowledgeable personnel regarding students' progress.
- Visit boarding schools and make face to face contact with students and school officials to ensure that student is in good standing and has made a positive transition to their new environment.
- Monitor academic progress of assigned students in boarding school.
January 2002- June 2003 Hartford Board of Education, Hartford, CT
- Classroom Teacher
- Developed and implemented written academic curriculum and social curriculum using motivational techniques to empower and to hold students accountable for their education and behavior.
- Communicated with parents, teachers, and administrators identifying a child's strengths and weaknesses in order to create individualized learning plans.
- Created classroom and behavior management strategies to decrease behavioral interruptions and to establish a safe environment.