Board of Directors ..
94-763 Kupuohi Street
Waipahu, HI 96797
Objective .. A marketing position using my leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Education .. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Major: Marketing
- International Marketing
- Retail Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Small Business Management
- International Management
- Business Policy
- United States Army Infantry
- October 1995 to Present - Team Leader, squad leader and Administrative
- Non-Commissioned Officer
- Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command
- Provided customer service in Garrison headquarters and Pacific Regional Office. Tasks included clerical office duties and phone contacts with clients.
- Performed duties as a squad leader, such as supervising and directing soldiers of their tasks.
- Delegated suggestions and duties to other team members.
- Maintain focus in demanding work environments under deadline and pressure conditions.
- Meet challenges head-on and always found ways to effectively complete multiple assignments or tasks.
- Emphasis on safety resulted in zero accidents or incidents while on search and recovery missions.
- Served as a squad leader in the United States Army Infantry.
- Attended Primary Leadership Development Course and Basic Non-Commissioned Officer Course.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership as Recovery Team NCOIC directly affected the success of Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office